Friday, February 24, 2012

black and white, 50mm 1.4

I finally got to test out my new 50mm 1.4 lens. The 1.8 died sadly while I was shooting a family portrait in Central Park. It was kind of embarrassing-nothing would come out focused even though I focused  manually!!!

The best part about getting this new lens is that I payed half the price. BOOYAH!!!

My friend Landon (the guy in glasses) and his friend Cody came out for a visit. Landon and I used to work together in a P.R. office. He used to write me postcards from Jesus. I'll have to post them here sometime. haha. He's also wearing sneakers that were once worn by Miley Cyrus from the Hannah Montana set. hahhaa.

I love it when friends visit.


IMG_0537

IMG_0554

IMG_0545

IMG_0563

IMG_0571

IMG_0542

IMG_0577

IMG_0574

IMG_0576

2 comments:

John said...

the 50mm 1.4 is awesome!!! it's my favorite. i know you had to stand REALLY far away to get some of those shots....

Amy said...

awesome photos as usual judy!! how's married life?? i'm sure s'wonderful for you and john :)D!!!