Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MRS.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuurd. This MISS became a MISSES. I married the love of my life. =)

We had our wedding at the Smog Shoppe in Culver City, but it wasn't made legit until now, after the LA wedding. haha. I really wanted to wear something new to our nyc wedding-an excuse to go shopping, really, but that never happened. I have beaten this dress to death over and over again. haha. I thought I'd change things up and add a lacey top with fringe. BOO-YAH! Now it's brand new! haha.

I'll post my wedding photos soon, but munch on these for now. Our wedding was SO MUCH FUN (sigh). =)

BTW, I GOT AN IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!! SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!! FINALLY!!!! I waited YEARSSSSSSSSS (no money). hahha. FREAKING LOVE INSTAGRAM-LIFE-CHANGING!!!!!

Anyways, here we are at City Hall, NYC-so simple!

IMG_0492

IMG_0466

IMG_0474

IMG_0499

IMG_0497

IMG_0471

IMG_0472

IMG_0467

IMG_0491

All photos taken with instagram, taken by Janelle! =)

8 comments:

anita b. said...

OMG congratulations Judy! I just found your blog when I was looking for a foodie blog, going to NYC in a week. Love your blog I'm going to bookmark it!

I'm looking back at your old posts. Are you still doing engagementshoots? I saw your Valentine special from last year for 200 buckaroos. I would love to do one with you in the Spring!

Anonymous said...

Wurrrddd!!!!

Amy said...

awww judy! congrats. you make One beautiful artsy bride!! can't wait to see more photos :) looks like you LOOOVE married life..it's the best!s

John said...

congrats again! =) your wedding was awesome!

lills said...

congrats judy!!!!

Truly Smitten said...

CONGRATSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Welcome to the MRS Club! hahaha! hey! what is your updated email addy? you can email it to me trulysmittenstudio@gmail.com. Congrats again woman!! =D

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

YAY! Congratulations ajoomah!!!!!!

Also, re: luxury items, the secret is...

I AM 32 AND I HAVE A JOB.

Oh and never buy anything full price.

Moto said...

WHAAAAAAAA :) I didn't know that you did NY court wedding too!! lol Congrats again!!(and super late) but i saw you getting hitched in Cali so that's good too lol I guess need to send you something too.... wink wink and i LOVE your white dress <3